Jez and Kristen have been specialising in rare breed meat at Moonbeams Farm since 2006. Our ethos has been to farm ethically (truly spoilt animals), naturally (absolutely no chemicals or pesticides used), and most importantly 100% free range (as all animals should be!).
In January 2017 we opened our farmshop. We predominantly sell our own award winning sausages, bacon, gammon and pork which is all home produced on our farm and then butchered on site in our state of the art butchery. We also have an onsite farm kitchen where we produce our own jam, chutney, sauces, pies, pasties and cakes. We are constantly developing new products which are all made in our shop.
Our farm and shop is located along the Wellington bypass close to the Ford Street Junction with the shop open 10:30 until 17:00 Tuesday to Saturday.
Moonbeams Farm – ‘Always a little further’
- 2009 Blackdown Hills Sausage Champion for the Best Tasting Sausages, with over 50 local butchers and farm shops competing
- Winner of Somerset Life Magazine’s Best Food or Drink Product of the Year 2013
- Winner of Somerset Life Magazine’s Best Food or Drink Product of the Year 2014
- Finalist of Somerset Life Magazine’s Best Food or Drink Product of the Year 2015 Highly Commended product.
- Finalist of Somerset Life Magazine’s Best Food or Drink Product of the Year 2016 Highly Commended product.
Moonbeams Farm, Wellington
Rare Breed Meat, sausages, bacon, gammon, pork – plus jams, chutneys, sauces, pies pasties and cakes